About this product+
Upgrade your firearm with the NDZ Performance Enhanced Shotgun Safety for Mossberg. Available In: Purple.
- Fits all Pump Models: 500, 600, 835, 535, 505, 510, 590, HS410, & Shockwave.
- Fits all Auto Models: 930, 935, & 5500 MKII.
- Fits all Bolt Action Models: 920, 390, 395, 485, 490, & 495.
- Fits 12 & 20 Gauge.
Our Billet Aluminum Enhanced Safety replaces the factory plastic safety, with our CNC machined profile just like the factory profile for 100% direct fit. The main feature of our Enhanced Safety is the custom CNC design. Implementing curved ridges help guide your finger naturally and more securely, which leads up to our extended stop for extra surface area when releasing. This overall design is more comfortable to use, more secure, and more durable than the stock oem plastic piece.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic piece.
- Made for easy no slip operation.
- Reversible design, Installs in either direction, standoff facing front or more rearward (large or small hands).
- Shaped larger than stock with deeper cuts for No-Slip operation and easier engagement.
- Includes - Safety, Cap Screw & Allen Key.
Available in multiple color finishes for that added personal touch.
Manufactured to Exact Tolerances from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum & Hardcoat Anodized for Extreme Durability; will not chip or break.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Firearm Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards from materials such as Aluminum, Brass, Steel & Delrin. All NDZ manufactured goods carry a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
IMPORTANT: If your OEM safety is plastic, you will need to reuse your stock safety detent plate or purchase a new one. If your OEM safety is steel, you will need to purchase a safety detent plate for installation. **Caution - Failure to do so will cause your safety to fail by not remaining in its original selected position. You can purchase one from us here: Safety Detent Plate
INSTALLATION WARNING: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Disclaimer: "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word "Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.