About this product+
- Fits all Pump Models: 5, 6, 835, 535, 55, 51, 59, HS41 & Shockwave.
- Fits all Auto Models: 930, 935 & 55 MKII.
- Fits all Bolt Action Models: 920, 39, 395, 485, 49 & 495.
- Fits 12 & 2 Gauge
IMPORTANT: This product replaces the Plastic OEM Safety. This will Not replace the Steel OEM Safety as it does Not include the OEM steel plate required for our aluminum part.
Our Billet Aluminum Enhanced Safety replaces the factory plastic safety, with our CNC machined profile just like the factory profile for 100% direct fit. The main feature of our Enhanced Safety is the custom CNC design. Implementing curved ridges help guide your finger naturally and more securely, which leads up to our extended stop for extra surface area when releasing. This overall design is more comfortable to use, more secure, and more durable than the stock oem plastic piece.
- - Drop in replacement for the stock plastic piece.
- - Made for easy no slip operation.
- - Reversible design, Installs in either direction, standoff facing front or more rearward (large or small hands).
- - Shaped larger than stock with deeper cuts for No-Slip operation and easier engagement.
- - Includes - Safety, Cap Screw & Allen Key.
Available in multiple color finishes for that added personal touch.
Manufactured to Exact Tolerances from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum & Hardcoat Anodized for Extreme Durability; will not chip or break.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Firearm Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards from materials such as Aluminum, Brass, Steel & Delrin. All NDZ manufactured goods carry a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
INSTALLATION WARNING: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Disclaimer: "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word "Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.