About this product+
Upgrade your firearm with the NDZ Performance High Vis Shotgun Follower & Enhanced Safety Kit for Mossberg - 20 Gauge. Available In: Red.
- Fits All Pump Models: 500, 600, 835, 535, 505, 510, 590, & Shockwave.
- Fits All Auto Models: 930, 935, 5500, & MKII
- Fits Action Models - 9200, 390, 395, 485, 490, & 495
- For 20 Gauge Only.
Please Note: Not for use on dimpled tube shotguns. We do Not promote or advocate modifying your magazine tube. The overall design facilitates safety by offering high visibility colors while providing reliable shell feeding that will Not rust or corrode.
Our Billet Aluminum High Vis Low-drag Follower & Enhanced Safety replaces the factory plastic & steel components, with our CNC machined profile just like the factory profile for 100% direct fit. The main feature of our Enhanced Safety is the custom CNC design. Implementing curved ridges help guide your finger naturally and more securely, which leads up to our extended stop for extra surface area when releasing. This overall design is more comfortable to use, more secure, and more durable than the stock oem plastic piece. The Follower offers high visibility for quick assessment of the magazine tube for added safety. The aluminum material will not rust or corrode & therefore will last for years of use.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic or steel piece for smooth reliable operation.
- Ample head projection, very similar to stock for easier visibility when looking into the breech (side or bottom).
- Made in the USA from Lightweight Billet Aluminum and Anodized, will not rust, corrode and is resistant to solvents.
- High visibility colors provide a quick visual that the magazine tube is empty for added safety.
- Grooved side profile offers strength while minimizing friction in the magazine bore.
- NDZ's larger internal diameter, helps magazine spring collapse inside follower.
- Through hole, allows the users finger to feel in low light conditions for a full / empty condition.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic piece.
- Made for easy no slip operation.
- Reversible design, Installs in either direction, standoff facing front or more rearward (large or small hands).
- Shaped larger than stock with deeper cuts for No-Slip operation and easier engagement.
- Includes - Safety, Cap Screw, Allen Key along with Replacement Safety Detent Ball.
Available in multiple color finishes for that added personal touch.
Manufactured to Exact Tolerances from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum & Hardcoat Anodized for Extreme Durability; will not chip or break.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Firearm Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards from materials such as Aluminum, Brass, Steel & Delrin. All NDZ manufactured goods carry a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
IMPORTANT: If your OEM safety is plastic, you will need to reuse your stock safety detent plate or purchase a new one. If your OEM safety is steel, you will need to purchase a safety detent plate for installation. **Caution - Failure to do so will cause your safety to fail by not remaining in its original selected position. You can purchase one from us here: Safety Detent Plate
See our complete line of Mossberg Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
INSTALLATION WARNING: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Disclaimer: "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word "Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.