About this product+
NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Threaded Barrel 9MM Match Grade in Burnt Bronze Titanium Carbonitride (TiCN) with Thread Protector
The purchase of this component may violate your state law if you possess the firearm.
The NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Threaded Barrel is a new improved easy drop-in match-grade 416R stainless steel upgrade option from OEM P365 barrels. These 100% Made in USA barrels have desirable features like a hand-polished feed ramp and a 60-degree crown which helps improve reliability and accuracy. Has 1/2x28 threads to accept popular accessories. The NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Non-Threaded Barrel version is also available HERE.
- Its advanced broach cut 6 groove 1:10" LH twist rifling allows for all 9mm ammo types to be used safely, from plated, full metal jacketed (FMJ) cartridges to cast lead bullets. This twist rate offers better bullet stabilization for ideal accuracy.
- Mirror finish, hand-polished feed ramp for improved functionality and reliability reducing the risk of your firearm jamming.
- Features a 60-degree match target crown for equal and unobstructed gas dispersion leading to greater accuracy potential.
- extended for a compensator or suppressor.
- 1/2x28 threaded, includes thread protector.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA with certified US 416R stainless steel - no foreign crap.
- SAAMI 9x19mm Spec Chamber, follows the measurement, equipment, safety testing, velocity, and pressure requirements of the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers' Institute standards.
Titanium Carbonitride (TiCN) is a PVD coating has a wide range of applications due to the practical properties such as high hardness, good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and excellent wear resistance, etc. TiCN has a hard finish and is scratch and wear-resistant. With the capabilities of being applied to just about any metal surface, it is lubricious, corrosion, and chemical resistant. No appreciable build-up to interfere with any firearm operation.
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use or safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Warranty - We will replace any barrel found to have material or manufacturing defects. Any modifications to the barrel and or the use of reloaded ammunition will void the barrel warranty.