About this product+
NDZ Performance is a USA manufacturer of high quality aftermarket firearm accessories, all of our parts are proudly made in our facility to the highest quality standards from materials such as aluminum, brass, steel, and delrin. Our billet aluminum follower and enhanced safety kit replaces the factory plastic and steel components with our CNC machined profile, designed to fit just like the factory component for a 100% direct replacement. The main feature of our enhanced safety is the custom CNC design, which implements curved ridges to help guide your finger naturally and more securely while firing. Paired with this is our extended stop with extra surface area to grip when releasing. The follower is offered in a range of high visibility colors for quick assessment of the magazine tube for added safety. This overall design is more comfortable to use, more secure, and more durable than the stock oem plastic piece. Get an NDZ Performance tactical safety and follower Kit for your Mossberg shotgun today and see how much it will improve your shooting experience.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic or steel piece for smooth, reliable operation.
- High visibility colors provide a quick visual that the magazine tube is empty for added safety.
- Grooved side profile offers strength while minimizing friction in the magazine bore.
- Shaped larger than stock with deeper cuts for no-slip operation and easier engagement.
- Kit Includes - Follower, Safety, Cap Screw, Allen Key, as well as a replacement Safety Detent Ball.
IMPORTANT: If your OEM safety is plastic, you will need to reuse your stock safety detent plate or purchase a new one. If your OEM safety is steel, you will need to purchase a safety detent plate for installation. **Caution - Failure to do so will cause your safety to fail by not remaining in its original selected position. You can purchase one from us here: Safety Detent Plate
See our complete line of Mossberg Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.