About this product+
NDZ guide rods are precision manufactured to fit the specific needs of your Springfield Armory pistol. This non captured guide rod from NDZ Performance is a stainless steel upgrade for your Springfield Armory XD-M and Echelon pistol. Our guide rod replaces your stock hollow or lightweight part for a solid stainless solution that will never flex or break with use, and will add additional weight to the front of your gun to reduce felt recoil during firing. Upgrade your stock guide rod in your Springfield Armory XD-M or Echelon pistol with a stainless guide rod replacement and see how much it will improve your shooting experience today!
- Precision-machined, no Burrs or Blems - perfect finish in which you can see & feel in your hands
- Weighs 1.97oz or 56.2g - adds weight at the front of the pistol - where you want it
- Heavier to help reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil
- Easy Drop-in replacement - NO fitting
- Smooth slide operation
- Proudly and Precision made in the USA
- Coming soon - choose a premium ISMI Spring designed for this application
- Will need a round wire spring for use in the Echelon.
- All NDZ Performance products carry a lifetime warranty against manufactured defects
See our complete line of Springfield Armory Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by Springfield Armory. Springfield Armory does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with Springfield Armory pistols.