About this product+
Fits Pump Models: 500, 600, 835, 535, 505, 510, 590, HS410, & Shockwave.
Fits Auto Models: 930, 935, 5500, & MKII.
Fits Bolt Action Models: 9200, 390, 395, 485, 490, & 495.
NDZ Performance has combined its Mossberg shotgun follower and safety to create a new shotgun safety and follower upgrade kit. This kit replaces the factory plastic and steel components with our all aluminum CNC machined profile parts, designed to fit just like the factory component for a 100% direct replacement. NDZ Performance safeties are more comfortable to use, more secure, and more durable than the stock oem plastic parts. Choose between our Enhanced or Tactical safety designs to customize the how much grip surface you want. Both the follower and safety are offered in a range of high visibility colors for quick assessment of the magazine tube or safety switch for added security during shooting. Get an NDZ Performance tactical safety and follower Kit for your Mossberg shotgun today and see how much it will improve your shooting experience.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic or steel piece for smooth, reliable operation.
- NDZ Shotgun followers feature high visibility colors to provide a quick visual that the magazine tube is empty for added safety.
- Follower grooved side profile offers strength while minimizing friction in the magazine bore.
- Choose from our enhanced or tactical shotgun safeties.
- Kit Includes - Follower, Safety, Cap Screw, Allen Key, as well as a replacement Safety Detent Ball.
IMPORTANT: If your OEM safety is plastic, you will need to reuse your stock safety detent plate or purchase a new one. If your OEM safety is steel, you will need to purchase a safety detent plate for installation. **Caution - Failure to do so will cause your safety to fail by not remaining in its original selected position. A Safety detent plate can be added to your order as an additional option.
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.