About this product+
Upgrade your Glock with a high-quality guide rod assembly from NDZ Performance. Our guide rods offer a decisive advantage for all Glock owners by including an enlarged base similar to that of the stock OEM guide rods which allows for the single spring assembly to sit at a more parallel position to the barrel for better performance. Additionally these guide rods include a rigid stainless steel body that improves lock up by completely removing "guide rod flex".
Additionally these guide rods assemblies feature a hex screw removable tip that allows the user to choose various spring weights that will calibrate the ammunition to their Glock and come with your choice of ISMI premium springs which are manufactured exclusively with certified aerospace specification alloys; stainless or chrome silicon. Then heat treated, shot peened and stress relieved after winding to enhance performance and durability. Used by Law Enforcement and competitive shooters worldwide, will not chip or crack like the factory plastic guide rods are prone to do. Will not damage or wear your polymer frame and guaranteed to provide a lifetime of reliable service.
- Fits Gen 4 Models: G19, G23, G32, G38 & Gen 5 Models: G19, G19X, G45.
- The NDZ Generation 4 & 5 Adapter Ring installs under the retention end screw thereby making up the difference of space in the front of a generation 4 & 5 slide as well as retaining the spring accordingly.
- We recommend the use of Blue Loctite on the hex screw threads when switching out springs. This will provide a firm hold and still allow easy removal when necessary.
- Drop in replacement - requires NO modifications.
- Made from solid stainless steel - will not rust or corrode.
- NO-FLEX vs plastic guide rod, which makes for smooth and reliable operation.
- Includes ISMI precision chrome silicon Recoil Spring in the weight of your choice.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- All NDZ Performance products carry a lifetime warranty against manufactured defects
See our complete line of Glock Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.