About this product+
Lone Wolf Dist. Conversion Barrel from .40 to 9mm for Glock 22 31 Non-Threaded in Stainless Steel - LWD-229N
The Lone Wolf Distributors Barrel is intended for use for Glock 22, 31 conversions from .40 cal to 9mm pistol. This barrel is a replacement barrel that is manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless steel. CNC machined and heat-treated, providing a lifetime of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistol.
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required
- Fits Glock Gen3 and Gen4
- Precision machined from heat-treated 416 stainless steel
- Lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter dimensions than the original
- Glass bead, satin finish exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design
- Button rifled, standard crown
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Includes thread protector
- Proudly made in the USA
Note: Using this barrel in a Generation 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly. For best results, install a 9mm Glock recoil spring or a Gen 4 guide rod adapter.
NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use or safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.