About this product+
Fits: AR-15 & M4 Platforms.
Please Note: The B.A.D. is not compatible with the SR-25, AR-10, or other 7.62 caliber AR platforms.
MAGPUL B.A.D. (Battery Assist Device) is a screw-on addition for the standard AR15/M16 bolt catch. Designed to enhance the speed and efficiency of weapon reloads and malfunction clearance, the B.A.D. enables manipulation of the bolt catch using the right-hand trigger finger without moving the shooter's hand away from fire control/ready position. Developed from the operational experience of the Magpul Dynamics team, the B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger. The B.A.D. is optimized for use with milspec forged upper and lower receivers, but is also compatible with the HK 416, VLTOR VIS/MUR, LaRue Stealth, and many other billet upper and lower receivers.
- Fits standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 lower receivers.
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger.
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw.
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G.
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6-T6 aluminum with mil-spec finishing.
- Torx wrench included.
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc blue patch prevents back out under recoil.
- Made In The USA.
Please Note: This is a Ghost Inc. Manufactured product that has been refinished by NDZ Performance!
Cerakote is the world leader in thin film ceramic coating technology.
Cerakote finished accessories offered by NDZ Performance have been commercially applied by professionally trained & certified personnel. Some Cerakote benefits: superior Corrosion Resistance, Abrasion & Wear Resistance, Chemical Resistance, Flexibility Durability / Hardness, Thermal Stability, UV Stability & ease of use. Much more detailed information www.cerakote.com.
Disclaimer: No international shipping, we strictly follow the International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR). We cannot ship any item (including non-essential firearm parts) outside of the United States. This Item is NOT available for Export NO exceptions.