About this product+
NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL, P365 X Macro Tacops Barrel 9MM in Match Grade Stainless Steel
The NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Barrel is a new improved easy drop-in match-grade 416R stainless steel upgrade option from OEM P365XL barrels. These 100% Made in USA barrels have desirable features like a hand-polished feed ramp, a 60-degree crown which helps improve reliability and accuracy. The NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Threaded Barrel version is also available HERE.
- Its advanced broach cut 6 grooves 1/10 twist rifling allows for all 9mm ammo types to be used safely, from plated, full metal jacketed (FMJ) cartridges to cast lead bullets.
- Mirror finish, hand-polished feed ramp for improved functionality and reliability reducing the risk of your firearm jamming.
- Features a 60-degree match target crown for equal and unobstructed gas dispersion leading to greater accuracy potential.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA with certified US 416R stainless steel - no foreign crap.
- SAAMI 9x19mm Spec Chamber, follows the measurement, equipment, safety testing, velocity, and pressure requirements of the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers' Institute standards.
NDZ Performance barrels are designed to work seamlessly with factory-new, high-quality SAAMI spec +P ammunition. However, they are not recommended for use with "+P+" or "++P" over-pressure ammunition, as well as reloads or rounds utilizing substandard components. Using +P ammunition should only be used in moderation, particularly with smaller or lighter handguns, as these firearms and their components may undergo accelerated wear compared to larger or heavier handguns. Furthermore, make sure to do your research on the ammunition that you will be using. Exceeding 1300 FPS with your ammunition will nullify the warranty.
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Warranty - We will replace any barrel found to have material or manufacturing defects. Any modifications to the barrel and or the use of reloaded ammunition will void the barrel warranty.