About this product+
The NDZ Performance recoil guide rod for the Sig Sauer P225 & P239 is a direct replacement part that upgrades your stock hollow or lightweight guide rod for a solid stainless solution that will never flex during firing. Our guide rods are precision manufactured to fit the specific needs of your pistol and add extra weight to the front that improves balance to provide a decisive advantage over the stock components. Upgrade your Sig with high-quality parts from NDZ Performance today and see how much they will improve your shooting experience!
- Easy Drop-in aftermarket replacement - requires NO modifications or fitting
- Precision-machined from solid stainless steel, no Burrs or Blems, will not rust or corrode
- Dress up your pistol with a perfect finish in which you can see & feel in your hands
- Adds about 4x weight vs stock at the front of the pistol - where you want it for less muzzle flip
- Used by Law Enforcement and competitive shooters worldwide, will not chip or crack like the factory plastic guide rods are prone to do. Will not damage or wear your frame and guaranteed to provide a lifetime of reliable service.
- Use stock spring, or pair it with quality ISMI replacement springs
- Smooth slide operation
- Proudly made in the USA
See our complete line of Sig Sauer Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.