About this product+
The NDZ Performance recoil guide rod is a direct replacement part that fits your Taurus Spectrum pistol and replaces your stock hollow or lightweight guide rod for a solid stainless solution. Our guide rods are precision manufactured to fit the specific needs of your pistol and provide a decisive advantage for Taurus owners by featuring a solid stainless steel body that improves the weight balance of your pistol. NDZ Performance is a USA-based manufacturer of high quality aftermarket firearm accessories, proudly made in our facility to the highest quality standards from materials such as aluminum, brass, steel, and delrin. Upgrade your Taurus Spectrum with high-quality components from NDZ Performance today!
- Easy drop-in aftermarket replacement - requires NO modifications or fitting.
- Precision-machined from solid stainless steel, no Burrs or Blems, will not rust or corrode.
- Dress up your pistol with a perfect finish in which you can see & feel in your hands.
- Adds about 4x weight vs stock at the front of the pistol - where you want it for less muzzle flip.
- Used by Law Enforcement and competitive shooters worldwide, will not chip or crack like the factory plastic guide rods are prone to do. Will not damage or wear your frame and guaranteed to provide a lifetime of reliable service.
- Use stock spring, or pair it with quality ISMI replacement springs.
- All NDZ Performance parts include a lifetime warranty against manufactured defects.
- Proudly made in the USA.
See our complete line of Taurus Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.