About this product+
Fits GEN 4-5 Glock Model(s): 19, 19X, 23, 32, 38 & 45.
Does Not Fit: GEN 1-3.
The NDZ RPR Kits provide a decisive advantage for all Glock owners. Special features include a rigid stainless-steel body that improves lock up by completely removing "guide rod flex". The hex screw removable tip allows the user to choose various spring weights that will calibrate the ammunition to their Glock.
Included in this Kit:
- ( 1 ) - Black Anodized Steel Gen 4-5 Guide Rod Adapter.
- ( 1 ) - Stainless Steel Guide Rod with hardware.
- ( 1 ) - 3/32" Allen Wrench.
- ( 1 ) - 13lb ISMI Reduced Recoil Spring.
- ( 1 ) - 15lb ISMI Reduced Recoil Spring.
The NDZ Generation 4-5 Adapter Ring installs under the retention end screw thereby making up the difference of space in the front of a generation 4-5 slide as well as retaining the spring accordingly.
ISMI premium springs are manufactured exclusively with certified aerospace specification alloys; stainless or chrome silicon. Then the springs are heat treated, shot-peened and stress relieved after winding to enhance performance and durability.
Please make sure you are using the correct loads for the springs or you will have cycling issues.
Glock Factory Recoil Spring Weights by Model:
- Glock Models: 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37, 40, 41 - Factory Stock Spring weight is 17lbs.
- Glock Models: 19, 19X, 23, 32, 38 - Factory Stock Spring weight is 18lbs.
What Recoil Spring Weight do you Need?
- 11 - 13lbs Springs: Typically used for Competition Shooting, or when using a Recoil Compensator with Barrel. A lighter weight Recoil spring allows for a faster recoil time. This allows the shooter to stay on target longer and makes target re-acquisition, Faster and Easier.
- 16lbs Springs: For Reduced Power Ammunition Loads.
- 17 - 18lbs Springs: Factory Weight.
- 19 - 24lbs Springs: For Heavy Power Ammunition Loads +p or +p+.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards with a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
We recommend the use of Blue Loctite on the hex screw threads when switching out springs. This will provide a firm hold and still allow easy removal when necessary.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.