NDZ Magazine Plate Finger Grip Extension For Smith & Wesson CSX 12 Round Magazine
NEW from NDZ! A brand new magazine base plate finger extension for the Smith & Wesson CSX 12 round magazine. Upgrade your CSX's stock plastic magazine plate with a high quality anodized aluminum replacement that features an additional finger extension for improved grip while firing. Here are some added benefits:
- Adds ample room for your pinky for improved grip and better leverage control. Equates to better, quicker, more accurate follow-up shot placement. Makes certain small pistols easier more fun to shoot.
- Aluminum finger extensions offer a durable, logical choice that will not crack or break under stress or pressure, making it a reliable favorite for the range or extended use.
- Added weight can provide a better balance and stability to the pistol, reducing felt muzzle rise and recoil. This can help to improve accuracy and control for the shooter.
- Facilitates easier mag pulls by adding more realestate for more reliable grip.
- Shooters prefer the look, feel and customization options of a metal grip extension over a plastic one, as it can give the pistol a more premium and or customized appearance.
See our complete line of Smith & Wesson CSX Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.