About this product+
Lone Wolf replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless steel. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock 23, 32 pistol. This barrel also works as an extended barrel for Glock models 27, 33. We do recommend the use of the correct 9mm magazine with these conversion barrels to guarantee reliable feeding. Use G19 9mm mag for G23 and G32 conversion.
PLEASE NOTE: Using this barrel in a Gen 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly.
- Barrel Length: 4.02"
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required.
- Fits Glocks Gen 1-4.
- Precision machined from heat treated 416 stainless steel.
- Lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter dimensions than the original
- Glass bead, satin finish exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design
- Button rifled, standard crown
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Proudly made in the USA.
See our complete line of Glock Gen 1-4 Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.