About this product+
Lone Wolf Distributors Guide Rod Assembly 26, 27, 33, 39 Gen 3-4
This Lone Wolf guide rod is a replacement part for the original from Glock. These parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances resulting in excellent fit and reliable operation. Some parts may need to be installed by a qualified gunsmith.
- Complete drop-in unit for Gen 3-4 Glocks
- Solid, one piece stainless steel guide rod
- Precision CNC machined to accept a removable 3/32 Allen head tip
- This Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly is more durable, and longer lasting
- Fits all G26, 27, 33, 39 pistols
- We recommend spring changes every 3,000 rounds for 40/10/357 and every 5,000 rounds for 9/45
- If you experience the spring slipping over the endcap screw flip the spring around and reinstall, most springs have a slightly tapered end that is best on the endcap side
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use or safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.