About this product+
- Fits Semi Auto Models: 11 & 11-87.
- Fits Pump Models: 87.
- For 12 Gauge Only.
- Please Note: May fit other 12GA models, but not guaranteed until listed by our offices.
Please Note: These fit dimpled and non-dimpled shotgun tubes and extensions. Drop in replacement - no mods needed.
Our Billet Aluminum Enhanced Low-drag Follower replaces your factory steel or plastic follower for added reliability and safety. This is CNC machined for 100% direct fit and it is Made in the USA.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic or steel piece for smooth reliable operation.
- Ample head projection, very similar to stock for easier visibility when looking into the breech (side or bottom).
- Made in the USA from Lightweight Billet Aluminum and Anodized, will not rust, corrode and is resistant to solvents.
- High visibility colors provide a quick visual that the magazine tube is empty for added safety.
- Grooved side profile offers strength while minimizing friction in the magazine bore.
- NDZ's larger internal diameter, helps magazine spring collapse inside follower.
- Through hole, allows the users finger to feel in low light conditions for a full / empty condition.
Available in multiple color finishes for that added personal touch.
Manufactured to Exact Tolerances from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum & Hardcoat Anodized for Extreme Durability; will not chip or break.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Firearm Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards from materials such as Aluminum, Brass, Steel & Delrin. All NDZ manufactured goods carry a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
INSTALLATION WARNING: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Disclaimer: "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word "Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.