About this product+
Our forend nut tool allows you seemlessy remove or install the forend nut of your 12 gauge shotgun in minutes. Our tool prevents you from having to use a screwdriver and mallet or other means of loosening the forend nut on your shotgun which can potential damage the part and cause unneccessary frustration. Insert a standard screwdriver in the .250" holes for added leverage to remove even the most stubborn nuts. Precision made in the USA out of 304 Stainless Steel, this tool will not rust or break over time. Fits 12 gauge shotugns only with either extra long or short magazine tubes, and is 4" long to reach deep recessed nuts on magazine tubes with no need to remove the magazine tube.
- For Mossberg: 500, 590, Shockwave; Remington: 870; Interstate Arms: Hawk 982. 12 gauge only.
- Dimensions: 4" long, 1.125" wide, 1.125" tall, .072" thick.
- Fits with either extra long or short magazine tubes. No need to remove magazine tube.
- Insert standard screwdriver in .250" holes for added leverage, removes the most stubborn nuts seemlessly in minutes.
- Manufactured from solid 304 Stainless Steel. Will not rust, break, or chip.
See our complete line of Shotgun Products here
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.